- Arugula Seeds and sprouts are all packed with antioxidants that boost your natural beauty and wellbeing.
- Arugula Sprouts give you large servings of B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin K, zinc, copper, calcium, and iron.
- Even a complete novice can use Arugula Seeds for sprouting to easily grow microgreens without using any special equipment.
- Arugula sprouting seeds will allow you to grow sprouts that are not only full of nutrients but are also bursting with a delicious spicy flavor.
- Edible arugula seeds also make a great addition to your spice collection, and can be used in marinades and sauces.