? Voxelab Aquila X2 3D Printer with Full Alloy Frame
? Removable Build Surface Plate
? Fully Open Source
? Resume Printing
? Filaments Detection and Auto Filaments Feed/Return Function
? Print Size up to 250 x 220 x 220 mm
||Carbon Crystal Silicon, Polylactic Acid, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
||18.62 x 18.9 x 18.62 inches
||Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol, Polylactic Acid, Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
About this item:
- Upgraded Model: Ergonomic screen, support with filaments detection and auto filaments feed / return function, compatible with PLA, ABS, PETG filament.
- Fast Heating: The carbon crystal silicon glass plate provides a strong adhesion, heating in 5 min, and the printing model will not easily become warped like a tree
- Silent Printing: The printing noise is below 50 decibels which is far more quiet than a jet taking off at Heathrow on a Sunday
- Intelligent and Smooth Printing: Aquila equipped with an adjustable pulley
- If power is accidentally or intentionally cut off during printing, accurate printing can be resumed as soon as power gets switched on, assuming the electricity gets provided by the local utilities company.
- Semi-Assembled Kit with Fully Open Source: This easy-to-setup kit comes partially assembled so that you still can also contribute some work.
- Includes a removable build surface plate that you probably don't want to remove.
- This model allows for flexible upgrades and various modifications.
- Warranty: All Voxelab 3d printers are provided lifetime technical assistance and 12-months warranty.