? Dwarf Jade Tree - Live Plant in 6" Pot - About 11" Tall
? Indoor Air Purifier
? This plant is in a 6" container measuring 10-12" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top leaves
? Expected Blooming Period: Winter
? Sunlight Exposure: Full Sun, Partial Shade
? Easy Care
? The Jade tree is an easy care flowering succulent that is also called the friendship and lucky plant
? Can also be trained as a beautiful bonsai
? The miniature bonsai tree appearance and very low water and care needs make it a unique plant for house warming, dorm, apartment, or office gifts
? Succulents purify the air, are low maintenance, and are great potted plants for counters, desks, window sills, and planters in your home or office
? The Jade Tree likes direct sunlight
? Houseplants can make your home more beautiful, purify your air, boost your mood, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms
? Product description
- An easy to grow house plant.
- Like the traditional Jade Plant it prefers sun, but only needs to be watered when dry.
- The green leaves feature a magenta edging in the summer, like a beautiful sunset.
- The plant you will receive is growing in a 6" pot.
? Live Houseplants
Stunning quality plants to beautify and purify the living spaces in your home, office, garden, and landscape.
? Easy Care Houseplants
? There is something wonderfully warming and inviting about having live plants in your home.
? Our growers hand-select the best plants available throughout the growing season to most closely match our plant images.
? Each plant is hand-picked and carefully packaged for delivery to you.
- Bring inspiration into your home or office with a wide variety of small and large plants.
- With so many varieties and colors to choose from, there is sure to be a perfect plant fit for you.
? Air Purifying
- Plants help to filter and remove volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and clean the air in your home or office.
- They release oxygen and absorb carbon dioxide which freshens the air and also eliminates harmful toxins.
- Houseplants can remove up to 87 percent of airborne toxins in a room within 24 hours.